BBBEE & Responsibility
BBBEE LEVEL 2
Torque Exploration Solution (Pty) Ltd
51% Black owned
Director Nardus Bezuidenhout
Director Simon Netshiozwi
Socio Economic Development
Upliftment of local communities is a priority for us and to this end we have drilled numerous water holes in various rural communities, fitted them with environmentally friendly solar pumps to supply irrigation and water for households
Vision and Values
- Our vision is to be the drilling operator of choice in the drilling industry
- We pursue growth opportunities and new business consistent with our skills
- Our company is based on high moral values and ethical standards
- We are honest and trustworthy in all our transactions
- We abide by all legislation and regulations within our industry
- We care about our people and the people we deal with
- We are proud of our people and our equipment
- We have a solid Christian foundation
Health & Safety
At Torque Africa Explotation it is of utmost importance for us to ensure a safe working environment for all our employees, fellow contractors and any person in the vicinity of our operations. We comply with all Health and Safety regulations stipulated in our contractual agreements with our clients.
We attend and actively participate in health and safety meetings held at the Mines where we operate. Our employees are trained in all aspects and are encouraged to attend all training sessions offered at various Mines.
We currently have a 10-year fatality free incident record.
SERR Synergy oversees all our labour related issues and contractual agreement obligations between employer and employee as required by legislation.
We comply with any environmental regulations as required by our clients. We endeavor not to cause any damage to the environment in which we perform our operations, be it on Mining premises or for Private customers. It is standard policy with us to ensure minimum disruption or damage to any area in which we work. We strive not to cause any damage to vegetation or landscapes.